* What: Sentilla is hosting a complimentary 30-minute webinar to review the results of its April 2012 survey of IT data center professionals on the key capacity planning challenges they face in 2012. Sentilla is organizing a series of webinars designed to highlight the trends, issues, and challenges facing today's data center professionals.
* When: 10:00 am PST / 1:00 pm EST, Wednesday, April 25, 2012
* Why: The webinar will analyze and present Sentilla-generated research focusing on key IT issues in data center performance management such as:
* What are the critical KPIs that data centers must measure?
* What are the barriers impacting optimal data center performance?
* What metrics are vital for accurate capacity planning?
* Who: Hosted by David Appelbaum, Sentilla's vice president of marketing
* How: Register for free online at: http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/gotomeeting/1haxr/?18NIB002TDZ Sentilla Corporation
IT data center professionals rely on the Sentilla Data Center Performance Management (DCPM) Platform to achieve asset-level utilization intelligence across all their data center and collocation facilities. The Sentilla DCPM platform combines sophisticated performance analysis with on-going "what-if" scenarios designed to optimize capacity planning, modernization, virtualization, and power consumption initiatives. With no meters or agents to install, Sentilla's award-winning technology implements quickly and delivers a proven annual ROI of greater than 25 percent. Sentilla's unified view of data center operations ensures always-on availability, cost optimization, and continuous performance improvement within existing data center infrastructures and budgets. Named a 'Cool Vendor' by Gartner in data center infrastructure management (DCIM), Sentilla has its headquarters in Redwood City, Calif. Visit http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/sentilla/1glle/?18NIB002TDZ and follow the company on its blog (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/sentilla/1gllf/?18NIB002TDZ) and on Twitter (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/twitter/1gllg/?18NIB002TDZ), Facebook (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/facebook/1gllh/?18NIB002TDZ), and YouTube (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/youtube/1glli/?18NIB002TDZ).