DCIM Provider nlyte Continues to Show Strong Market Momentum
nlyte Software, the data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution provider founded by data center professionals for data center professionals, has achieved record growth for calendar year 2011 including: record revenue growth, significant customer acquisitions and on time delivery of new product releases.
“nlyte Software has established itself as the only pure-play DCIM solution on the market with a brand name customer base and strong industry analyst support. Our continued growth throughout the year was driven both by the fact that nlyte Software is the safe choice to help customers move up the DCIM maturity curve and due to increased awareness that DCIM solutions are a ‘must-have’ in the modern data center ,” said Todd Goldman, VP of product management at nlyte Software.
nlyte Software’s accomplishments for calendar Q4 of 2011 include:
- Signed a record number of new customers in a single quarter
- Closed large single order for over $2 million
- Migrated a major insurance company from Emerson’s Aperture Vista product to the nlyte DCIM suite
nlyte Software’s accomplishments throughout 2011 include:
- Grew the customer base by 40%
- Launched nlyte 6.2, the first DCIM solution to provide large scale data center project lifecycle management
- Introduced nlyte Express, an entry-level, DCIM solution designed to quickly and easily migrate any size company away from spreadsheets towards an integrated DCIM software product that fully manages their physical data center infrastructure Added strategic alliances and reseller partnerships including: Skanska, OSIsoft, RFID Global, Future Facilities, Logicalis, IDMWORKS, Energex Technologies, Mainline Information Systems, PTS DCS, General Microsystems Inc., MCG Systems, Aplicaziones, Evanssion and many more
· Expanded global reach into new markets: Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Spain and Sweden
· Delivered a French language version nlyte DCIM Solution – the first comprehensive DCIM solution to be offered in French
Recognized as a market leader by industry experts: Gartner Cool Vendor, Smart Grid Excellence Award, AlwaysOn GoingGreen Global 200 Award, Lead 411 Hot Company Award and the Green IT Editors Choice Award
Related Posts :